Ugrás az első olvasatlan üzenetre

Steven P. Venti

olvasatlan,
2013. okt. 21. 19:02:422013. 10. 21.
– felix...@googlegroups.com
Looking through the archive, I see mention of a CAT Skinner for customizing
views. Was this ever implemented?

I am looking for a way to add the Context field to the Source and Trans fields
shown in the glossary Match View by default. Is that currently possible?

TIA

Steve Venti
spv...@bhk-limited.com

I would not wish to any of them what I have had to suffer
for things that I am not guilty of. But my conviction is that
I have suffered for things that I am guilty of.
-- Bartolomeo Vanzetti

Ryan Ginstrom

olvasatlan,
2013. okt. 22. 11:55:102013. 10. 22.
– felix...@googlegroups.com
> Looking through the archive, I see mention of a CAT Skinner for customizing
> views. Was this ever implemented?

No, this hasn't been implemented yet, but it's possible to customize the views in Felix to a fairly high degree.

There is documentation on this in the manual:
http://felix-cat.com/media/manuals/felix/customizing-templates.html

You can further customize the look and behavior by modifying the CSS and JavaScript files in the template folder.

> I am looking for a way to add the Context field to the Source and Trans fields
> shown in the glossary Match View by default. Is that currently possible?

This is possible.

If you drop the attached templates into your "html\en" folder (see the docs for where this folder is located on your system), you should get the context displayed by default.

I'm actually not sure if this mailing list handles attachments, so if they don't go through, I'll send them to you directly (and if anyone else wants these modified templates, let me know).

Regards,
Ryan

Ryan Ginstrom
Felix Computer Assisted Translation
sup...@felix-cat.com
http://felix-cat.com/

gloss_matches0.txt
gloss_matches.txt

Steven P. Venti

olvasatlan,
2013. okt. 22. 17:55:522013. 10. 22.
– felix...@googlegroups.com
Thanks so much, Ryan. That worked like a charm!

Steve
> --

Alex Koolhof

olvasatlan,
2016. jan. 26. 20:53:082016. 01. 26.
– felix...@googlegroups.com

Just reviving this old thread.

I used the txt files Ryan provided to enable the context field to be shown by default, but it doesn't appear to work in the latest version of Felix.

Is an update on the files required? Or is there another workaround?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Alex

Válasz mindenkinek