Felix on Windows 10

Charles Aschmann

Jan 8, 2016, 6:53:43 PM1/8/16
to felix-users
Hi All,

I have been experimenting with Windows 10 and Felix. So far I have
upgraded two computers, both desktops. I find that the upgrades varied
in stability, one from Win 8.1 was usable but occasionally would freeze,
one from Win 7 froze so frequently it was unusable. However, clean
installs of Win 10 after these upgrades produced fast stable machines.
Felix appears to work just fine and is as fast and trusty as ever in my
experiments so far. Though Win 10 seems to start up a little slower than
Win 8.1, it seems much faster in executing things when running. I will
report more as I find out more.

Charles Aschmann