Version 1.7.2 of Felix released

Ryan Ginstrom

Nov 9, 2014, 10:28:02 PM11/9/14
to felix...@googlegroups.com
Version 1.7.2 of Felix has been released.

Download the latest version here:
http://felix-cat.com/download/

This release includes the following features and enhancements.

* Improved stability with Office 2013.
* Option to highlight glossary matches. See View Page for details.
* Glossary/concordance view no longer scrolls to top when an entry is
deleted.
* Windows 2000 is no longer supported.

See the "What's New" section of the manual for details about this and other
recent releases.
http://felix-cat.com/media/manuals/felix/whats-new.html

Regards,
Ryan

Ryan Ginstrom
Felix Computer Assisted Translation
sup...@felix-cat.com
http://felix-cat.com/

Alex Koolhof

Nov 11, 2014, 7:46:33 AM11/11/14
to felix...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the useful glossary highlighting feature Ryan. However, I am encountering a slight bug I think. When I lookup a sentence that returns a match in my memory and has numbers that can be replaced automatically (as shown by [P]), the sentence in the query field is blanked out (no text). This only occurs when I have the "highlight glossary matches in query" turned on and the placement of numbers also checked in the memory tab of the preferences.

Regards,

Alex

Ryan Ginstrom

Nov 11, 2014, 10:54:48 AM11/11/14
to felix...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the bug report, Alex! Will look into this immediately.

Regards,
Ryan

Ryan Ginstrom
Felix Computer Assisted Translation
sup...@felix-cat.com
http://felix-cat.com/

Ryan Ginstrom

Nov 25, 2014, 2:48:12 AM11/25/14
to felix...@googlegroups.com
Thanks again for reporting this bug. I've released an update that should fix this.

http://felix-cat.com/download/