Feed has suddenly gone from 75-80 subscribers to 4 overnight

vickie johnstone

May 21, 2020, 2:34:43 PM5/21/20
to General Feeds and Syndication
Hi, I've been having some problems with the Feedburner feed on Blogger.

 I have a gadget on my blog so people can subscribe to my feed and receive each post by email.

This has been working on and off, and it isn't working properly this week.

I had 75-80 subscribers on Feedburner for months now. Today it is showing 4.

Does anyone know what the problem is?

Is there anywhere to chat to tech help?

Cheers,
Vik

Chris W

May 22, 2020, 12:04:31 PM5/22/20
to General Feeds and Syndication
I have a similar problem. My subscribers do not get any notifications at all!
I think it's a Feedburner problem but I also can't see how to correct it.
Chris

Md Aktar Ali

May 22, 2020, 12:26:03 PM5/22/20
to General Feeds and Syndication
your page link send to me.
Message has been deleted

Peter Anthony Holder

May 22, 2020, 12:48:18 PM5/22/20
to General Feeds and Syndication
Here's mine:

http://peteranthonyholder.blogspot.com/

The last two posts didn't create RSS enclosures

Jawassjunior

May 22, 2020, 1:11:09 PM5/22/20
to General Feeds and Syndication

gagan.de...@gmail.com