Feedburner stops auto publishsing to twitter

Nick

Jun 6, 2019, 1:11:52 AM6/6/19
to General Feeds and Syndication
Been using Feedburner to share content over Twitter via the Socialize feature for a couple of months with no problems, on the 21st May 2019 all my feeds (multiple feeds, several Twitter accounts) stopped posting to Twitter (looks like they all stopped at the same time).

The original feeds and the Feedburner feeds are updating, so the only thing I can see that's wrong is the feed items are not being posted to Twitter.

Have tried reconnecting Feedburner to Twitter multiple times with no joy.

Pl help.

Ricardo Mendonça Ferreira

Jun 21, 2019, 7:48:06 PM6/21/19
to General Feeds and Syndication
I have the same problem.

I had other issues with Feedburner on January. It seems no one from the team read these forums, but I got a quick reply (and the issue was acknowledged and solved) after reporting the issue to the Firebase team (the back end Google service used by Feedburner).