I think I deleted my Blogger feed!

Robert E. Waters

May 30, 2018, 11:35:17 AM5/30/18
to General Feeds and Syndication
Some time ago I was shocked to find that I had over a thousand subscribers to a Feedburner feed I hadn't been taking care of. There was a second feed listed with something like a hundred subscribers listed. I did something that in retrospect was an obvious mistake: I deleted the second feed and asked my subscribers to sign on to the first.

Well, now the Blogger gadget for reading my blog in a reader doesn't work. I think I somehow deleted by feed from blogger... at Feedburner.

I'm asking here because it was at Feedburner that I found and deleted the account. Is there any way to fix this?
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

PlayWithJava

Feb 27, 2023, 2:08:58 AM2/27/23
to General Feeds and Syndication
Hi All,
My blogger account at Blogger.com has been deleted by mistake today.
my blogger url: https://playwithjava.in
Please help me to recover it.
I tried all possible way to connect Blogger Team BUT they are NOT reachable and there is no help channel to resolve issues.
I am getting this error while login-A new Blogger profile can't be created because your previous Blogger profile has just been deleted. Please try again later.

Please help on this .

Matti nescio

Feb 27, 2023, 5:34:41 AM2/27/23
On Monday, 27 February 2023 at 09:08:58 UTC+2 PlayWithJava wrote:
My blogger account at Blogger.com has been deleted by mistake today.
my blogger url: https://playwithjava.in
I tried all possible way to connect Blogger Team BUT they are NOT reachable and there is no help channel to resolve issues.

You posted in the official Blogger support forums in someone elses topic about a different issue, instead of starting your own topic there.

I am getting this error while login-A new Blogger profile can't be created because your previous Blogger profile has just been deleted. Please try again later.

PlayWithJava

Feb 27, 2023, 11:07:01 PM2/27/23
to General Feeds and Syndication
My blogger account at Blogger.com has been deleted by mistake today.
my blogger url: https://playwithjava.in
blogger id: 595611751387350950
Please help me to recover it
I tried all possible way to connect Blogger Team BUT they are NOT reachable and there is no help channel to resolve issues.
I am getting this error while login-A new Blogger profile can't be created because your previous Blogger profile has just been deleted. Please try again later.
Its a worst experience with this Blogger.com , its was my mistake that i choose this platform.