Feeburner subscription gadget issue

Audrey's SkinCare

Jun 22, 2019, 10:56:34 PM6/22/19
to General Feeds and Syndication

I changed the name of my blog a few weeks on settings. Also changed it on "subscription" gadget.

Everything looked OK on the dashboard, and blog page until I subscribed to my own blog to see what does the process look like. A Couple of issues:

1 -When I received an email from my blog welcoming me, it is using my previous blog name in the body of the email and as the signer. I have gone thru every setup page and can't find anything!. What am I missing? where is the new name?

2- When I received the welcoming email it’s from “Feedburner Email Subscriptions”!

Isn't the sender supposed to be my blog that people are subscribing to?

How do I fix this, please?

blogger subs2.png
blogger subs.png

Matti nescio

Jun 23, 2019, 3:54:22 AM6/23/19
to General Feeds and Syndication
Did you make all the necessary changes in all the different subsections of Publicize / Email Subscriptions ?

Matti nescio

Jun 23, 2019, 3:59:16 AM6/23/19
to General Feeds and Syndication
Nevertheless , the Feedburner gadget on your blog is using http://feeds.feedburner.com/AmazonFbaSellersBlog
which is still attempting to use the feed https://audrey1958.blogspot.com/ as the Original Feed, not that of https://audreysskincare.blogspot.com
Which wouldn't be such a huge problem if you had created a stub blog at the old address and setup Post Feed Redirect , as you should have.

Audrey's SkinCare

Jun 23, 2019, 12:48:25 PM6/23/19
to General Feeds and Syndication
Thank you for your response. I am not familiar with the system that much and I should have probably asked for help when I decided to change the name. My bad.
I followed the instructions in the Publicize section as prompted. Unless I missed something? I did see 2 blog names to choose from which I didn't understand why so I chose the one it was already highlighted.  pls. see attached
Is there a solution? Should I just remove/delete Feedburner and use another gadget? If that is the only solution, which gadget do you recommend?
blogger subs3.png

Matti nescio

Jun 23, 2019, 2:26:38 PM6/23/19
to General Feeds and Syndication
 I did see 2 blog names to choose from which I didn't understand why so I chose the one it was already highlighted.  pls. see attached

Check the full Feed Details of both feeds so you'll see which is the correct one to change.

Audrey's SkinCare

Jun 23, 2019, 7:27:04 PM6/23/19
to General Feeds and Syndication
It seems like both are under correct names. "Audrey's Skincare"!
feedburner.png
feedburner2.png

Matti nescio

Jun 24, 2019, 3:31:36 AM6/24/19