Getting a "Your IP is temporarily blocked" page when I try to go to my feed

PhilMorettini

May 17, 2020, 3:01:53 PM5/17/20
to General Feeds and Syndication

I can’t get to my RSS feed anymore for some reason, and I can’t figure out what to do about it.

When you go to https://www.pjmconsult.com/index.php/feed, it redirects to http://feeds.feedburner.com/MorettiniOnhighTechManagement.

The first URL is my origin feed; first of all I can't figure out why that URL would redirect to my feedburner feed. But regardless of whether you start at the origin feed or the feedburner feed address, the real issue is that instead of getting my feed the following occurs:

The problem is that instead of showing my feed, this page is shown instead:

Your IP is temporarily blocked

Your IP address has generated too many simultaneous connections to the host server and has been automatically blocked for 5 minutes.

Your IP will be automatically unblocked in 5 minutes.
blocked

But it isn’t temporary; this has been the result for probably a couple of months at least.

I have been using feedburner for a long time and it used to work fine, but I can’t figure out how to fix it. I did find an error message in one part of feedburner that indicated the feed is too big, although feedmedic says there are no issues. Can anyone help?

Feedburner erro.jpg

gagan.de...@gmail.com

May 7, 2021, 4:45:08 PM5/7/21
to General Feeds and Syndication