My subscribers tell me they are not getting emails?

Mr. Wiggles

Jul 16, 2019, 11:47:20 AM7/16/19
to General Feeds and Syndication
And not only that ... my feed show only 5 members! There should be about 200 or so! If I ad an email back to the list thought my website I am told the email already exists! Um, not on the 5 member list it doesn't! What happened to the rest of my list???

Matti nescio

Jul 16, 2019, 12:49:19 PM7/16/19
to General Feeds and Syndication
What are the Feedburner Feed Details of the feed you're viewing the list of email subscribers of ?

What is your blog URL, and what is the Feedburner feed URI used by the Follow by Email form on it ?

Message has been deleted

Mr. Wiggles

Jul 16, 2019, 1:00:55 PM7/16/19
to General Feeds and Syndication
Thanks for replying!

Matti nescio

Jul 16, 2019, 1:04:54 PM7/16/19
to General Feeds and Syndication
On Tuesday, July 16, 2019 at 8:00:55 PM UTC+3, Mr. Wiggles wrote:

As I suspected , you're not viewing the correct feed.
On the blog, you have
<form style="border:1px solid #ccc;padding:3px;text-align:center;" action="http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify" method="post" target="popupwindow" onsubmit="window.open('http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=TheErrolFlynnBlog',

 ie. https://feeds.feedburner.com/TheErrolFlynnBlog (last updated in November 2018) ,

Mr. Wiggles

Jul 16, 2019, 1:09:04 PM7/16/19
to General Feeds and Syndication
Whoa! How did that happen? Can I eliminate the wrong one, the 5 subscriber one? But keep the 5 subs?

Mr. Wiggles

Jul 16, 2019, 1:10:24 PM7/16/19
to General Feeds and Syndication
Why is the old one not updated anymore? Sorry, I am 70 years old now, and not quite understanding what happened here!

Mr. Wiggles

Jul 16, 2019, 1:13:51 PM7/16/19
to General Feeds and Syndication
How do I log into the older one again and update it?

Matti nescio

Jul 16, 2019, 1:21:56 PM7/16/19
to General Feeds and Syndication
On Tuesday, July 16, 2019 at 8:09:04 PM UTC+3, Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Whoa! How did that happen?

The blog hasn't changed owners last year , has it ?

Can I eliminate the wrong one, the 5 subscriber one? But keep the 5 subs?

You can't.

How do I log into the older one again and update it?

The only way to do that is to figure out/remember the correct Google account to login to;
then compare the Original Feed URL of the two Feedburner feeds, to see why it has not updated since last year.
If you can't recall the correct Google account, you might be able to update the feed by changing your Wordpress feed to short/summary.

Mr. Wiggles

Jul 16, 2019, 1:28:02 PM7/16/19
to General Feeds and Syndication
No it has not changed owners. I created it 12 years ago. THANKS FOR ALL OF THIS HELP! It is appreciated. I will try to figure out what account it is under. My Feeds only shows me the 5 sub one. Update to short/summary? Sorry, do not understand that. On the 5 sub one? It is the only one I can access. I subbed myself to the old one, by the way, just now and it worked!

Matti nescio

Jul 16, 2019, 1:36:03 PM7/16/19
On Tuesday, July 16, 2019 at 8:28:02 PM UTC+3, Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Update to short/summary? Sorry, do not understand that. On the 5 sub one?

hasnaouii naoufel

Jul 16, 2019, 4:09:07 PM7/16/19