Keys to access the Feedly development sandbox (valid until 2022/02/28)

david

Jan 7, 2022, 2:14:37 PM1/7/22
to Feedly Cloud
Feedly offers a set of public APIs, documented here. Make sure you review our terms of service before you start.

Most Feedly APIs requires an access token. There are two ways to obtain one:

  1. You can generate a personal Developer Access Token to test the APIs, or develop a personal tool with your Feedly account. These access tokens work on Feedly's live platform (cloud.feedly.com), expire after 30 days, and are limited to 250 API requests per day (500 for Feedly Pro and Teams accounts). Feedly Pro and Teams accounts can also refresh expired access tokens through the API.
  2. If you intend to build an application or a service that lets others search for feeds, read and save articles etc, you will need to integrate with Feedly's OAuth API. First read the "Getting A Live Client Id" section below, as we rarely grant production keys. You'll need to use Feedly's development sandbox (sandbox7.feedly.com) to build your app. Once development is complete, you can apply for a live key.

Access To The Development Sandbox

Getting A Live Client Id

  1. If you are building an innovative consumer application using Feedly (innovative because of a new platform or UI), we will grant you a license and help you distribute your solution. The key here is around innovation.
  2. If you are building a business application and integrating with Feedly to enable your customers access their Feedly content, we require a Feedly Pro or a Feedly Teams license for each customer. This is what we are doing with Buffer, IFTTT, Zapier, etc.
  3. Otherwise, we are offering a new Feedly as a paid API package that allows you to integrate feedly into your internal or private applications or websites, as a feed and content management solution. Please contact edwink (@) feedly.com for details.
Feel free to contact developers (@) feedly.com for questions.

--
Feedly
This conversation is locked