Feedly Sandbox Connection

Makarand Joshi

Mar 7, 2022, 3:56:03 AM3/7/22
to Feedly Cloud
Hi

I went through the documentation around connecting to Sandbox and also through some of the discussion threads , but found the information but scattered so just want to ask few things around sandbox connectivity

Step 1. If I want to connect to Sandbox from say Java code, I will have to first open URL connection to https://sandbox7.feedly.com/v3/auth/token and get the access token
Step 2. Set the access token in request header
Step 3. connect to https://sandbox7.feedly.com/v3/collections/ to retrieve feed info
Step 4 : Get the relevant content from feed

Question which I have
1. Step 1 will need to be repeated for every request I sent to server like for each feed ? or the token as a timeout which allow me to send multiple queries ?
2. Can you please give me sample GET request for step 1 as it always throwing un authorised token request error ( i think the get param seems to be going wrong)

Thanks
Makarand