Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Makarand Joshi

no leída,
10 feb 2022, 6:32:4610/2/22
a Feedly Cloud
Hi
I am using Feedly news API V3 for fetching news based on search query like technology , finance etc. So I had few question
1. Is there a defined JSON schema for the information sent by the API. I can see differences in some attributes in the response. So for example some articles have Keyword ( list of keyword for that articles ) , some have "Entity" element

2. I am looking for Common tags associated with an articles like for example if there is an articles talking about Covid Surge in US then the tags / keywords could be Covid-19 , Vaccination , Respiratory Issues etc. Is there a way to get this kind of information ?

Thanks in Advnce

Regards
Makarand Joshi

David Chatenay

no leída,
10 feb 2022, 15:11:2110/2/22
a Makarand Joshi,Feedly Cloud
  Hi,
1. The article properties are documented here.
`keywords` is extracted from the RSS feed and will vary widely between sources (it may not be present at all)
`entities` is the result of our NLP and machine learning processing.
We only analyze feeds followed by pro+ and enterprise, so it may not be present in all articles.

2. Entities are probably your best bet. Note that we only list entities referenced in the article, so if the article doesn't explicitly mention vaccination in an article about Covid-19, the entity will not be returned. With that said, we currently expand the health-related entities and return categories as well (e.g. "infections", "virus diseases"). Here's an example.

  I hope this answers your questions.

--
David Chatenay
Platform Engineer

Makarand Joshi

no leída,
10 feb 2022, 23:55:0310/2/22
a Feedly Cloud
Thanks David for information. I was looking for this. Let me get back if you have further questions.
Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar
0 mensajes nuevos