Can't query Leo Priority streams

Shyam Viswanathan

Sep 25, 2021, 1:50:04 PM9/25/21
to Feedly Cloud
Hi There,

I am a pro+ member of Feedly, and I like Leo priorities. However, I still cannot access priority feeds from Leo using API. Are Leo priorities available to pro+ via API?

Thanks.

david

Oct 1, 2021, 5:40:13 AM10/1/21
to Feedly Cloud
  Hi,
  Good question, there's a few ways you can access prioritized articles through the streams API:
  1. you can pass a priority filter id (`user/x-y-z-t-u/priority/a-b-c-d-e`) as a streamId.
  2. you can also use the global.all priority id (`user/x-y-z-t-u/priority/global.all`) to get all prioritized entries
  3. you can also request prioritized entries for a specific feed using the `importantOnly=true` flag (this is slower), e.g. if you only want prioritized entries from TechCrunch:

    GET /v3/streams/contents?streamId=feed%2Fhttp%3A%2F%2Ffeeds.feedburner.com%2FTechcrunch&importantOnly=true

  Prioritized entries have an additional `priorities` property, which lists the matching keywords or entities. See the entries API for some details.
  The priorities API itself is documented here. Creating priorities through the API is pretty hard right now, so we recommend creating them in the web app for now.
  I hope this helps.