Don't understand some of the terminology for the API calls

Josh Lee

May 30, 2023, 9:01:55 AM5/30/23
to Feedly Cloud
I'm trying to consume my feedly feed with and add some extra UI components and functions in my app. So I'm looking to rebuild this:

feedly.png

I'm not sure what calls to make to get my "folders" and the get all the items in each folder.

David Chatenay

Jun 5, 2023, 5:09:56 AM6/5/23
to Josh Lee, Feedly Cloud
  Hi Josh,
  The frontend terminology was updated a couple of times, but the API still uses the original terms. Sorry about that...
  To get the list of folders, use the collections API (aka "folders" in the Feedly app).
  Then use the streams API to get the articles, using the collection id as the streamId parameter.
  I hope this helps.

--
David Chatenay
Platform Engineer