Is it possible to refresh feedly's cache of my site's feed?

ben.w...@gmail.com

Jan 20, 2016, 8:09:27 PM1/20/16
to Feedly Cloud
When coding my RSS feed, I initially was lacking pubdate tags. Unfortunately, now the first 10 entries of my feed seem to in a permanetly in a random order on feedly, despite having added the dates. Can I expect this to resolve itself, or is my site's feedly cache permanently screwed up? Is there any way I can fix this as a content creator?

The site is comic with a narrative, so having the intro out of order is a serious problem for anyone trying to read it via RSS.

david

Jan 25, 2016, 1:48:05 PM1/25/16
to Feedly Cloud, ben.w...@gmail.com
  Hi Ben,
  Sorry, once an article is received by our servers, the date is encoded and doesn't change.
  The simplest way to solve this would be to change your RSS URL: this will create a different feed in feedly.

--
David Chatenay
feedly