Developer API Authentication Endpoint

Shawn Weiker

Sep 29, 2023, 4:51:42 PM9/29/23
to Feedly Cloud
After the Developer API doc review, I come to find I may not have the correct OAuth url created. Perhaps the site is a bit light on this part of the setup and needs a bit more attention and examples and or flowed out visuals for various learners:

For this example I altered the actual client ID but I assure you, the client ID provided to me on the Congratulations, you have successfully generated a developer access tokenpage is indeed correct in my URL request.  I get the following error back. Am I missing a parameter is there another gap in my logic?

Screenshot 2023-09-29 at 4.49.44 PM.png

David Chatenay

Oct 2, 2023, 2:48:49 PM10/2/23
to Shawn Weiker, Feedly Cloud
  Hi Shawn,
  Please check the developer page. Once you have generated a developer access token, you just need to pass it in the `Authorization: ` HTTP header. There is no further authentication required.
  I hope this helps.
  Best,

--
David Chatenay