Feed doesn't works

Andalucía Lab

Jan 27, 2010, 8:22:44 AM1/27/10
to FeedJournal
I'm using a registred version of FeedJournal, but when I want to use
my feed, it doesn't works.

FeedJournal was not able to generate a newspaper from the feed you
submitted. Please verify that the feed URL is correct.
If you believe that this is a bug in FeedJournal please contact us and
include the error message below:
Failed to parse 'http://feeds.feedburner.com/noticiasandalucialab'.
(Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size
of the collection. Parameter name: index)

I've checked the adrees, but seems to be good. with my usual reades it
works. Why not with FeedJournal?

Thanks

Jonas Martinsson (FeedJournal)

Jan 28, 2010, 2:19:23 AM1/28/10
to FeedJournal
On Jan 27, 3:22 pm, Andalucía Lab <andalucialab2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Failed to parse 'http://feeds.feedburner.com/noticiasandalucialab'.

Thank you for reporting this error. I debugged the parsing of your
feed and it doesn't validate as a legal Atom feed.

I fixed the initial parsing problem with your article links using the
wrong media type (plain/text), only to run into more problems further
down the line. May I ask with what technology you are creating the
Atom feed? Typically I go out of my way to parse any feed, so I will
try to do it for yours too, but it will take some more time. If you
are up to it you might want to look into having your Atom feed passing
standard validation to work with all feed parsers. Please see
http://beta.feedvalidator.org/check.cgi?url=http%3A%2F%2Ffeeds.feedburner.com%2Fnoticiasandalucialab
for more information.

Thanks,
Jonas.