"article" selection

1 view

CDjockey

Sep 10, 2008, 5:10:11 PM9/10/08
to FeedJournal
I have a lot of lifehacker feeds chosen for my "paper". Unfortunately,
a lot of the articles in one feed are duplicated in another feed,
because they put more than one tag on a lot of feeds. I know how to
select which items in a feed I want to see. But, there's a problem.

When I try to go through and choose which items in a feed I want to
see, and do the same for all the lifehacker feeds that I get, by the
time I complete the process, fedjournal's site makes me log back in,
and the whole process starts all over again. This happens whether I
use IE or Firefox. What can I do differently to be able to go through
the feeds and choose items, without having to log back in before I get
the chance to publish?

Thanks.

Glenn

Jonas Martinsson (FeedJournal)

Sep 16, 2008, 1:56:39 AM9/16/08
to FeedJournal
Is this happening consistently? I am trying to figure out if your
session timeout is due to normal ASP.NET timeout or if something goes
wrong in the process. Also, how long time are you usually logged in
until you hit the "Generate Newspaper" button?

Thanks,
Jonas.