Trying to add REMEMBER THE MILK 'Atom" feed or 'RSS' - will not work?

cyberbrent

Jul 27, 2008, 1:54:48 AM7/27/08
to FeedJournal
Hello all,

Trying to add my RTM "To Do" "atom feed" https://www.rememberthemilk.com/atom/brent.hohlweg/
or even use rss : https://www.rememberthemilk.com/rss/brent.hohlweg/

However Feedjournal keeps saying that it can not add?

I use Firefox 3 and have feedjournal.com added as a whitelist excepted
site and cookies on (for privacy I do turn off third party cookies by
default) but the whitelist allows me to bypass the RTMs need of a
third party cookie.

I have the RTM feeds working internally on my Firfox Live Bookmark.
Hoping someone can help.

http://www.rememberthemilk.com/forums/help/?q=rss&Search=Search

Jonas Martinsson (FeedJournal)

Aug 7, 2008, 3:21:14 PM8/7/08
to FeedJournal
FeedJournal Reader does not use the browser's cookies when generating
a newspaper, as the feed is fetched using Google's API. This means
that any feed you can add to Google Reader can also be added to
FeedJournal. It also means that feeds that require authentication are
not supported.

FeedJournal Publisher, on the other hand, supports cookies
authentication and is available for publishing your own newspaper.

Hope that helps,
Jonas.