Having problem with... any feeds

dr ezac

Jan 4, 2011, 11:33:28 AM1/4/11
to FeedJournal
I've been trying to use just about any feed in the Gold membership
account, and am getting errors.

I tried http://feeds.feedburner.com/edyou which is the feed for my
tech blog. Wouldn't work. I should be able to put in a feedburner
feed without problem, right?

Tried the original feed from: http://tech.district30.org/?feed=rss2

Also didn't work. Something I'm doing wrong?

Thanks!

Dr Ezac

FeedJournal

Jan 4, 2011, 3:10:11 PM1/4/11
to FeedJournal
I am unable to reproduce this problem with the feed http://tech.district30.org/?feed=rss2.
It seems that the problem you experienced was either a temporary
problem (perhaps the feed was temporarily not accessible) or is
related to your environment. Which web browser and operating system
are you using?

Also, Feedburner feeds should work without problems.

Jonas.

On Jan 4, 6:33 pm, dr ezac <redfern...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've been trying to use just about any feed in the Gold membership
> account, and am getting  errors.
>
> I triedhttp://feeds.feedburner.com/edyou which is the feed for my

FeedJournal

Jan 5, 2011, 3:16:16 PM1/5/11
to FeedJournal
This issues has been closed, and the problem remedied.