Possible to automate?

KriLL3

Dec 7, 2008, 7:54:41 PM12/7/08
to FeedJournal
I love the service, but it's quite involved, you need to manually
select what to show, download and then print, if it could be automated
to the point that I could just pick up the paper(s) from the printer
in the morning when heading out the door it would be vastly more
convenient, doing it using task scheduler, a tray application, or some
similar method should be fairly easy to do.

Jonas Martinsson (FeedJournal)

Dec 8, 2008, 2:10:51 AM12/8/08
to FeedJournal
Thank you for the input! That's a good idea for a future update.

In the meantime, it should be possible to achieve the same thing with
free automation software such as AutoHotKey and perhaps iMacros. It
would be cool to see such a setup - if you get it up and running,
please share here in the forum!

Thanks,
Jonas.