Feedburner burns my feed but then won't put it in my feeds list

Dastari Creel

Aug 29, 2021, 2:47:23 AM8/29/21
to FeedBurner Help Group
I've tried to burn a feed for my new podcast, Legendary Forces. When I did it through Feedburner the following error message appeared:

2021-08-29.png

If you click the link for "contact us" it just brings you back to your main page that shows your feeds. The new feed does not show up. However, if I type in https://feeds.feedburner.com/legendaryforcespodcast. I get the feed. Now there's some wrong stuff in there, but that's the kind of stuff that I'd be able to adjust if I could just access the feed settings. But since my feeds page doesn't show this new podcast there's no way for me to change those settings.
How did my feed get set up without any connection to my page and is there any way for me to fix this?

Cecil Ashitey

Oct 5, 2021, 4:16:38 AM10/5/21
to FeedBurner Help Group
I have exactly the same issue.