Feedburner Feed Not Updating and Can't Manually Refresh

wfmt podcast

May 16, 2024, 9:55:47 AMMay 16
to FeedBurner Help Group
Out Feedburner feed is not updating:

https://feeds.feedburner.com/chicagotonight

And here's the source feed:

https://news.wttw.com/podcast

Andrew Kuklewicz

May 16, 2024, 10:23:05 AMMay 16
to FeedBurner Help Group
Hello WFMT folks, I see your feed returns a 403 with a CloudFlare challenge page, which is likely why feedburner is not updating - it isn't able to get past the CloudFlare challenge page to get to the xml page.

To fix this, I believe you would need to allow this page to be passed through and accessed without this challenge.
- Andrew Kuklewicz, PRX

Sangbad Ekalavya

May 16, 2024, 10:23:48 AMMay 16
to FeedBurner Help Group
Is there any benefit to using Feed Burner link as RSS Feed on website?

wfmt podcast

May 16, 2024, 10:35:43 AMMay 16
to FeedBurner Help Group
Thank you Andrew! We had some bot issues on our site last week and bolstered our bot blocking capabilities in CloudFlare...must have taken out a 'good' bot, feedburner.