Feed Burner Feed Transfer Problem

Sukanta Das

Jan 15, 2022, 6:42:47 AM1/15/22
to FeedBurner Help Group
Transferring feed between two google account .
While transferring received an email with transfer code. Clicked on the link and its says the transfer was not successful.
Now lost the feed from both of of account. Please help
Feed Address: https://bit.ly/3qx1llC

Badan Barman

Feb 16, 2022, 8:49:49 AM2/16/22
to FeedBurner Help Group
I have the same problem. I transferred six feeds from one account to another account and lost all the six feeds from both the account. Looking for a solution.

Brian Walker

Apr 26, 2022, 7:57:33 PM4/26/22
to FeedBurner Help Group
What is the feedburner feed url for this feed?  The source feed can have multiple feeds burned with it so I need to know the feedburner feed itself. It should be in the format http://feeds.feedburner.com.