Can't display more than 150 episodes

Andrew Libson

Jul 21, 2021, 12:19:27 PM7/21/21
to FeedBurner Help Group

Hello,

I am using feedburner as my RSS feed for iTunes and SPotify.

I have 163 episodes and both only display 150 episodes.

I am using this display line to try and show up to 200 episodes.

But it only lets me show 150 of my episodes.

Anyone have any ideas on what is going on?

Thanks,

Andy

Matti nescio

Jul 21, 2021, 1:06:41 PM7/21/21
to FeedBurner Help Group
On Wednesday, 21 July 2021 at 19:19:27 UTC+3 andrew...@gmail.com wrote:
I am using this display line to try and show up to 200 episodes.

The max supported value of max-results in Blogger feeds was reduced to 150
several years ago.  Unless you use your BlogID based feed URL, in which case
up to 500 should still work - of course then you might run into the max supported
feed size of 1MiB by Feedburner.