Transfer feed failed

Cristina Dantart Puig

Mar 11, 2021, 11:22:45 AM3/11/21
to FeedBurner Help Group
I transferred a feed from one Google account to another Google account. Everything seemed to be going well. I received an email in the destination account with the link to confirm that I accepted the feed, when I clicked the button "Accept feed transfer" I get an error.
Now I no longer see my feed in either the old or the new account.
How can I regain ownership of my feed? Can anybody fix it?
The subscription link is:
https://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=NotificacionsOffice365UPC&loc=es_ES
Thanks in advance

Maks Verver

Mar 11, 2021, 1:33:00 PM3/11/21
to FeedBurner Help Group
Hi Cristina,

Thanks for including the subscription link! I believe I have fixed this in your case. Could youcheck if the feed now appears in the new account?

  - Maks.

Cristina Dantart Puig

Mar 11, 2021, 3:06:27 PM3/11/21
to FeedBurner Help Group
Many thanks. Yes, the feed already appears in the new account.
What mistake did I make when making the transfer feed?
I wanted to transfer more feeds but I don't dare...

Cristina

bdwalker

Mar 11, 2021, 5:14:40 PM3/11/21
to FeedBurner Help Group
Hi Cristina,

You didn't do anything wrong. We might have a bug somewhere we are trying to hunt down.  Stay tuned. I'll update here once we have some new information.

TZ

Mar 14, 2021, 9:47:15 AM3/14/21
to FeedBurner Help Group
same issue for me .. please help.

no longer see my feed in either the old or the new account.

bdwalker

Mar 17, 2021, 4:02:43 PM3/17/21
to FeedBurner Help Group
This issue should now be resolved. You should be able to safely transfer your feeds again. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Sukanta Das

Jan 15, 2022, 6:27:15 AM1/15/22
to FeedBurner Help Group
Transferring feed between two google account .
While transferring received an email with transfer code. Clicked on the link and its says the transfer was not successful.
Now lost the feed from both of of account. Please help
Feed Address: https://bit.ly/3qx1llC
Message has been deleted

My new account

Feb 27, 2022, 3:04:29 AM2/27/22
to FeedBurner Help Group
This seems to still be a problem... It's weird how there's no community forum for feedburner anymore.

I've tested a few transfers...
Trying to access their control page from before doesn't seem to work.
On Wednesday, February 16, 2022 at 5:58:49 AM UTC-8 badan...@gmail.com wrote:
I have the same problem. I transferred six feeds from one account to another account and lost all the six feeds from both the account. Looking for a solution.
My feeds are

rael garcia arnes

Mar 16, 2022, 2:34:07 PM3/16/22
to FeedBurner Help Group
I had the same issue, tried to transfer a feed to a new account. Everything looked OK but I lost access on both accounts.

Regards,

Trevor Butch

Apr 5, 2022, 10:17:33 AM4/5/22
to FeedBurner Help Group
Sorry to post here, but was wondering if you would be able to check out my post about the same issue. Haven't heard from anyone in almost a week. Thanks!

Дмитрий Костальгин

Apr 7, 2022, 8:21:22 AM4/7/22
to FeedBurner Help Group
Hi, the same problem

After transfer i can't find feed in old or new account
https://feeds.feedburner.com/gutentax

best regards,

Nathan Gilmour

Apr 12, 2022, 8:41:51 AM4/12/22
to FeedBurner Help Group

Brad Benhain

Apr 12, 2022, 6:43:51 PM4/12/22
to FeedBurner Help Group
Is no one checking this group anymore?  I posted a separate thread about mine failing as well.  I'm assuming this is coming from a lot of us who had G Suite Legacy Accounts for personal domains and trying to transfer our logins to our normal gmail accounts.

Nathan Gilmour

Apr 13, 2022, 12:00:21 PM4/13/22
to FeedBurner Help Group
As far as I can tell, there's no email to send help requests to the FeedBurner team directly.  Is this Waiting-for-Godot-style discussion board the only recourse that we have?

Trevor Butch

Apr 13, 2022, 3:02:36 PM4/13/22
to FeedBurner Help Group
I went ahead and switched over to Anchor.fm. Free and easy to migrate the podcast feed over.

Brian Walker

Apr 13, 2022, 9:10:02 PM4/13/22
to FeedBurner Help Group
We are watching the group as best as we can. The team is very small as FeedBurner is in maintenance mode and as posted on FeedBurner.com are concentrating on moving FeedBurner onto a new backend that will be more stable moving forward.  I will do my best to see if I can resolve some of these issues.  There is no way to email the team directly as I'm sure you can understand that would get out of control very quickly for us.  If you are having trouble transferring a feed I need to know the account that it was on and the account that you tried to move it to.

Nathan Gilmour

Apr 14, 2022, 9:05:41 AM4/14/22
to FeedBurner Help Group
All of my feeds are moving from michia...@gmail.com to thechristi...@gmail.com

I'm not clear on why the FeedBurner team doesn't provide direct contact information, but do with that what you can.

Nathan Gilmour

Apr 14, 2022, 12:21:12 PM4/14/22
to FeedBurner Help Group
Also, I did get and click on approve-transfer links in the thechristianhumanist inbox; when I clicked on them I got an email and a promise that Google would see to it.

So that seems to be where the process went wonky.  The feeds now do not appear on either account's FeedBurner dashboard, so I don't know who (if anyone) now has admin rights to them.

Brian Walker

Apr 14, 2022, 12:58:03 PM4/14/22
to FeedBurner Help Group
Looking at the feeds it looks like it is now assigned to the email thechristianhumanist like it should be. Something else must have gone a bit strange during the transfer. I'll see if I can move these manually. I'll update here once I have given it a try. Hopefully within the next 24 hours.

Nathan Gilmour

Apr 14, 2022, 1:01:18 PM4/14/22
to FeedBurner Help Group
Just now checked (thechristianhumanist is logged in on another window), and none of the ten is over there yet.  (I know you said 24 hours, but I just wanted to give you a current status.)

Thank you for looking into this.

Brian Walker

Apr 16, 2022, 2:10:55 PM4/16/22
to FeedBurner Help Group
I just tried moving over one of your feeds manually, feeds.feedburner.com/TheChristianHumanistPodcast and it seems to have been successful. Could you check your account and see if that podcast is there now?  If it is then I found the bug and I can move over the rest.

Nathan Gilmour

Apr 18, 2022, 8:16:57 AM4/18/22
to FeedBurner Help Group
Negative.  That feed does not appear on the feeds dashboard.

FeedBurner Screen Shot.jpg

Brian Walker

Apr 18, 2022, 12:02:43 PM4/18/22
to FeedBurner Help Group
Hmm. ok. I have another idea. I'll be in touch shortly.

Nathan Gilmour

Apr 18, 2022, 2:54:04 PM4/18/22
to FeedBurner Help Group
Any way you could email rather than continuing this on a public forum?

Brian Walker

Apr 18, 2022, 3:21:20 PM4/18/22
to FeedBurner Help Group
You can email at feedburn...@google.com and it will get to me as well if you prefer a non-public space.

Brian Walker

Apr 26, 2022, 7:46:52 PM4/26/22
to FeedBurner Help Group
The feeds listed in this thread should now be transferred over. We found the issue and we were able to move the feeds for most of these accounts. If you still don't see your feed please post here again so we can investigate further.