Lost Subscribers- still not resolved Help needed!!!

Ewout Snel

Nov 13, 2022, 11:56:52 AM11/13/22
to FeedBurner Help Group
I have a travel blog and have about 250 subscribers. I have tried everything I can think of and have looked at how others have retreived there subscribers , done the same without success. When I look up my feedburner account I have two feeds. Not sure why. They are
Jenny & Ewout's Adventures
Jenny and Ewout's Motorhome Adventures
I am planning on continuing my travels now covid has subsided by it seems pointless
continuing with my blog if my subscribers do not get my post.
I realise that I will have to transfer my subscibers to a new provider.

Thanks in advance
Cheers
Ewout