Feedburner Email Subscriptions won't stop

Rob Rey

Jun 19, 2021, 5:03:38 PM6/19/21
to FeedBurner Help Group
Because of the discontinuation of Feedburner Email Subscriptions, I have transferred my subscribers to a different newsletter. I then deactivated Feedburner Email Subscriptions so that I wouldn't be sending duplicative emails to my subscribers. Yet Feedburner sent out emails anyway. How do I get it to stop?

Could it be that I didn't wait long enough after deactivating Email Subscriptions before I made a post (same day)? I'm hoping I don't have to accidentally send my subscribers another duplicative email to find out.

Karolina

Aug 13, 2021, 5:43:15 AM8/13/21
to FeedBurner Help Group
Hi Rob! I assume you need to delete your Feedburner feed then. You can do it by clicking on “Delete feed” at the top of your Feedburner account.

Let me know if that helps!

Karolina

Sophie Cay

Aug 18, 2021, 10:43:23 AM8/18/21
to FeedBurner Help Group
I can't figure out how to send an email question to the group! Please clue me in (I am computer literate).

I have the same problem--except when I attempted to delete my feed I got an error message!!
 "Feedburner Trouble the mill! Feedburner encountered some kind of error performing the task."

Now what?
SOS
Kay

Karolina

Aug 20, 2021, 6:19:51 AM8/20/21
to FeedBurner Help Group
Hi Sophie! If deleting the feed doesn't work for you now (I believe it's something temporary), maybe you can try stopping the email notifications?

I hope it will help!

Karolina