Help! Subscribers Gone

Rae Ann Prasnicki

Aug 1, 2021, 11:16:31 PM8/1/21
to FeedBurner Help Group
I went to download my subscribers from Feedburner and they are gone! Can someone help?

Feed (which worked March 27, 2021): http://feeds.feedburner.com/DrivingTheDream

The Analyze tab says I have 0 subscribers. Help!

feedburner 1.jpg

The Publicize tab says it is inactive. I did NOT inactivate it. I just read about this change tonight and I'm trying to download my subscribers. Help!

feedburner 2.jpg

This is a very personal blog and I'm trying not to have a mental breakdown. I appreciate the help.

Rae Ann Prasnicki

Aug 7, 2021, 7:26:13 PM8/7/21
to FeedBurner Help Group
Can anyone help? I know I have subscribers but where are they? Should I 'Activate' Email Subscriptions? I'm nervous if I do that I'll override my old.

My only goal is: Download a list of my current subscribers.

Thanks!

Rae Ann Prasnicki

Aug 9, 2021, 10:57:36 AM8/9/21
to FeedBurner Help Group
Brian Walker can you help me please? I would like to download my subscribers and need some guidance.

Thank you!