Feedburner email subscription not working

Александр Шихов

Dec 2, 2022, 7:38:25 AM12/2/22
to FeedBurner Help Group
https://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=mercury-rosselhoz

subscription  link stopped working, giving an error:

404. That’s an error.

The requested URL was not found on this server. That’s all we know.

Screenshot_13.png

Brian Walker

Dec 2, 2022, 8:30:06 AM12/2/22
to FeedBurner Help Group

FeedBurner no longer supports email subscriptions. The functionality turndown was announced over a year ago but was officially turned down in July.
Message has been deleted

Ewout Snel

Jan 23, 2023, 8:07:01 AM1/23/23
to FeedBurner Help Group
Hi Brian.
 I have twiced asked questions on the forum and recieved no reply.
I will try again.
I am fully aware that the email service has finished, but I have tried everything to retreive my subscription list, without success.
I have tried all the recommendations on the forum but still no luck. It tells that I have no subscibers but I have about 250.
I am about to restart my travels and without the list none of my regular subscibers will recieve my blogs.
Any assitance is much appreciated.
My email is ejs...@hotmail.com
Cheers
Ewout

Brian Walker

Jan 23, 2023, 11:47:55 AM1/23/23
to FeedBurner Help Group
What is your FeedBurner feed?  I'll take a look but I'll need the feed associated with the account.

Ewout Snel

Jan 24, 2023, 12:46:46 PM1/24/23
to FeedBurner Help Group
Hi Brian,
When I go into my account I have 2 “feeds”
Jenny & Ewout’s Adventures
Jenny and Ewout’s Motorhome Adventures
The email associated is eps...@gmail.com
The web site is www.travelbunyip.com
Let me know if you need any further information.

Cheers
Ewout
Message has been deleted

Brian Walker

Jan 26, 2023, 5:39:57 PM1/26/23
to FeedBurner Help Group
I don't see any subscriptions present in the new database. All subscriptions should have been migrated over. It is possible that there was an error during the migration and your subscriptions failed to transfer. We haven't deleted any data from the old system so I'll have to see if I can look them up there. Stay tuned.

Ewout Snel

Jan 31, 2023, 2:16:32 PM1/31/23
to FeedBurner Help Group
Hi Brian,
Thank you for taking a look. have you had any luck with finding the list on the old system?
Cheers Ewout

Brian Walker

Feb 2, 2023, 9:54:41 PM2/2/23
to FeedBurner Help Group
I'm still working on it. Sorry for the delay. The tools that we had to check the old database no longer exists. I have to manually check the databases and build some tooling to transfer it.  This is not my primary project so I have to find time to do this when I have some downtime, which is not frequently. I'll try to give you an update tomorrow.

Brian Walker

Feb 3, 2023, 4:12:08 PM2/3/23
to FeedBurner Help Group
Hi Ewout,

I was able to pull the info for the two listed feeds from our old system today and I don't see any subscribers for either of them. Is there any other feed or another email account that the feed might be under that I could look up?

Brian Walker

Feb 3, 2023, 4:18:21 PM2/3/23
to FeedBurner Help Group
I was able to find another feed that has the source url you listed. The title of that feed is

Jenny & Ewout's exploits

However, it is under a different Google account.  I am unable to look that account up for privacy reasons. That feed does have subscribers listed.

Ewout Snel

Feb 5, 2023, 10:11:20 PM2/5/23
to FeedBurner Help Group
Hi Brian,
When I tested the subscriptions a while ago the message came back to me from Jenny and Ewout's exploits. You are correct. You say it is a different Google account but I cant seem to
access any account other than my eps...@gmail.com. Can you tell me what account it is under and how i can get to it.
Cheers Ewout

Brian Walker

Feb 6, 2023, 3:45:14 AM2/6/23
to FeedBurner Help Group
Unfortunately, I cannot.  All personal identifying information, such as Google Ids aren't accessible to us for privacy reasons.  I will have to talk to our security team and see what process I would need you to follow to look that information up. Typically you would need to file a support ticket but given this product is in maintenance I'm unsure where to send you.  I'll see what I can find out and post back here.