Feedburner not updating

Janine Economides

Jan 10, 2023, 11:23:27 AM1/10/23
to FeedBurner Help Group
I write a blog post six days a week at https://dailyexegesis.blogspot.com

I use Feedburner for sending email subscriptions via Mailchimp

It was having problems updating in December.  I take two annual breaks in the blog, one mid-December to early January, another in spring.  I have just resumed posting but Feedburner did not update yesterday's new blog post yet.

I have gone to the Feedburner page to tell it manually to Refresh, but none of my email subscribers got email yesterday because it did not update itself.

What can I do about this, so that it automatically refreshes itself again?  I have written this blog for over ten years and this is the first time I've encountered this problem.