Need complete instuctions for downloading a CSV of email subscribers

Alan MacRobert

Jul 24, 2021, 8:58:45 AM7/24/21
to FeedBurner Help Group
Re these instructions for downloading my email subscribers:

    Click Analyze, and select Subscribers.
    Click FeedBurner Email Subscriptions, then click Manage Your Email Subscriber List.
    This opens a new page.
    Under View Subscriber Details, click CSV (next to "Export").

I managed to find "Analyze," which got me here, but there is no "subscribers" choice.

Please post -- preferably re-email -- complete instructions that start from the beginning of what to do, not starting midway through. I must get my email subscribers out of here before the service ends.

Thanks, Alan

Maks Verver

Jul 26, 2021, 12:44:46 PM7/26/21
to FeedBurner Help Group
Hi Alan,

It's possible that you are looking at a feed that doesn't actually have email subscriptions enabled. You can check as follows:
  1. Click on the Publicize tab at the top of the page.
  2. On the left side of the page, there is a list of Services, which should include the Email Subscriptions service. If the service is active, there should be a tickmark next to Email Subscriptions. If it's not active, there is nothing to export. If it is active, click on the Subscription Management link directly below.
  3. Click on View Subscriber Details to expand the bottom panel.
  4. Clock on CSV to download a full list of subscribers in CSV format.
I attached a screenshot that shows the four steps above. Hope that helps!

    - Maks.

FeedBurner export subscribers to CSV.png