feedburner over the limit problem

Richard W. Munchkin

May 27, 2022, 6:48:41 PM5/27/22
to FeedBurner Help Group
My feed is over the limit.  One factor is my original feed was through blogger, but then my podcast signed with a company called Blue Wire and the fed was redirected through them

Now I am over the limit.  The feedburner help says to add /feeds/posts/default?max-results=3  or some number less than 500 to the end of the feed.  When I try that I get an error that says
"Received HTTP error: "Not Found" while fetching source feed."

and it reverts back to the old feed.

When I try feedmedic I get

No FeedMedic notices exist for this feed. Apparently, it's been quite healthy. Well done on your part!

Can anyone help?

Brian Walker

Jul 19, 2022, 3:13:38 PM7/19/22
to FeedBurner Help Group
This is a limitation on FeedBurner itself. We just moved onto a new tech stack that will allow feeds over the 1Mb limit that FeedBurner used to have. Unless your feed is enormous it should now be working again. If not, please let me know.