Missing feed in Feedburner

Rick Curran

Feb 27, 2023, 12:01:27 PM2/27/23
to FeedBurner Help Group
Hi,
 I was looking for some advice on how to resolve an issue with a feed I had linked in to Feedburner. When I log in using my regular Google account I don't see the feed anymore though I know I did previously managed it in this account. It's possible I've used a different Google account to access it but I've check a couple of other Google accounts that I also use and neither of them have the podcast there.

Is there anyway to get Feedburner support from Google?

Sorry for the slightly vague request, I'm just a bit stumped as to the best way to resolve this issue!
Message has been deleted