Feedburner access MIA

Jon Munshaw

Feb 14, 2022, 12:20:49 PM2/14/22
to FeedBurner Help Group
I am working with a former co-worker to transfer a Feedburner account between the two of us. He sent me an invite to accept the Feedburner account. I clicked on the acceptance link, and the site errored out and told me I could not accept the request because that key had already been used. However, the account in question still doesn't show up on my account or the previous owner's, so he can't submit another transfer request. Now it's just disappeared into the ether. I reached out to Google Support and they pointed me to this forum for further assistance.