Trouble Connecting to my Website

Community Publishing

Apr 18, 2020, 12:40:45 PM4/18/20
to Feed and Web Statistics
Hey guys/gals how is everyone holding up? So I recently added feedburner subscription form to my website www.communitypublishing.org and it says its connected, I have used a test email and it seems to have confirmed me as a subscriber (I also had two friends do the same) but when I look at my subscription stats it says 0 subscribers. Additionally, none of my test subscribers received my latest published post (published after they subscribed). Help!! I must be missing a step somewhere! My subscription form is down in the footer. Thanks!

kosit la-orngsri

Apr 19, 2020, 4:44:28 AM4/19/20
to Feed and Web Statistics
ทุกวันนี้ผมไม่ค่อยใส่ใจFeedBumerเท่าไรเหมือนมีบ้านแต่เขาไม่ได้เพราะลืมลูกกุนแจ

Justice Ankomah

Jun 10, 2020, 8:32:57 PM6/10/20
to Feed and Web Statistics
This might help getrichhome.com