Daily Emails No Longer Going Out

Larz Crm

Jan 21, 2016, 6:29:16 PM1/21/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
Feedburner:
My daily automated emails are no longer going out to my subscribers. Nothing has changed with my RSS feed. I have tried pinging it from your system and re-syncing it. There were no problems there. However, no emails have gone out over the past two days. Why/how is this happening and how do we get this fixed right away?

Larz Crm

Jan 21, 2016, 6:35:24 PM1/21/16
to Feed and Web Statistics

Rob McBride

Jan 21, 2016, 8:23:45 PM1/21/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
I'm having exact same problem.

Last mail went out two days ago.

Scheduled again to go in a half hour, see what happens.

Larz Crm

Jan 21, 2016, 8:28:36 PM1/21/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
I found this bit of info from FeedBurner, hidden away on the side of a blog nobody reads:
http://feedburnerstatus.blogspot.com/2016/01/no-email-updates-between-january-20th.html
It appears that this was a temporary glitch on their end and that the emails will start up again tonight.

Larz Crm

Jan 21, 2016, 8:29:21 PM1/21/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
It would have been nice if that note was sent to each of the owners of feeds using their service.

Cal Traveler

Jan 21, 2016, 10:31:38 PM1/21/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
I am glad someone found the link to the Feedburner official status info and misconfiguration notification which I completely missed seeing. I changed my delivery time 3 times today and it finally worked at 5:30 p.m. PST.

Maks Verver

Jan 22, 2016, 5:56:28 AM1/22/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
Larz: the status blog has a feed: http://feeds2.feedburner.com/feedburnerstatus. You should consider subscribing to it (either via RSS or by e-mail) to make sure you're notified when a new status update is posted!