Cannot edit my feedburner description.

James Savino

Apr 23, 2018, 8:47:12 AM4/23/18
to Feed and Web Statistics
This is our feed, I need to edit the "description of the feed to match the Feed Address.  I am able to edit the description of the feed address, but it doesnt seem to carry over to the Feed Address: http://feeds.feedburner.com/feedburner/ObreX
http://feeds.feedburner.com/floridarealtors

How can I make both the Original feed and the feed address have the same description?   (Florida Realtors® serves as the voice for real estate in Florida. It provides programs, services, continuing education, research and legislative representation to its 180,000 members in 54 boards/associations.)

Any help is very much appreciated!

Patiss ery

Jun 11, 2020, 3:33:38 AM6/11/20
to Feed and Web Statistics
C'est grave cette coin , n'ai aucun problème 😃