Feedburner: "There is an issue that must be addressed with your source feed for the feed"

Rob Wood

May 13, 2021, 9:06:07 PM5/13/21
to General Services
Hi Folks,

I am getting this error in Feedburner:

There is an issue that must be addressed with your source feed for the feed "Light Stalking"

Error getting URL: 503 - Service Temporarily Unavailable

The feed at https://www.lightstalking.com/feed/ however, appears to be loading just fine for me.

Any ideas?

Rob Wood

May 21, 2021, 10:04:43 PM5/21/21
to General Services
Anybody?

Matti nescio

May 22, 2021, 7:05:45 AM5/22/21
to General Services
Remove cloudflare from the equation entirely , or at least bypass cloudflare for your feed URL.
And fix the errors https://www.cloudflare.com/diagnostic-center/ gives for your site.

Tanveer Akbar

Sep 16, 2021, 7:03:15 AM9/16/21
to General Services
Hi there i am also facing the same issue " The URL does not appear to reference a valid XML file. We encountered the following problem: Unknown feed format encountered " i am looking for the solution i am entering my url like  https://www.oneelevengroup.com.pk/pages-sitemap.xml

Thanks

Phil Hollows, CEO, FeedBlitz

Sep 16, 2021, 6:29:01 PM9/16/21
to General Services
Because that's sitemap, not an RSS feed. Feedburner only accepts RSS and Atom feeds. Just because it's XML doesn't make it an RSS!