None of my subscribers are getting my email updates when i post a new blog!??

jeremy riehm

May 31, 2020, 8:47:58 AM5/31/20
to General Services
People are able to subscribe to my blog and the feedburner list updates. but they are not receiving any notification when I post anything new.  my blog is cross-runnersheart.blogspot.com
any ideas???  Please Help

CPBlog Editor

Jun 5, 2020, 9:32:12 AM6/5/20
to General Services
I'm having the same problem for a dog rescue group. I've just been handed this to try and find out what's going on. They are using Follow by Email on Blogger.com. Blog is https://cairnrescue.blogspot.com/  Any help on how to correct this is appreciated.

Ana Pereira

Jun 16, 2020, 11:58:12 AM6/16/20
to General Services
I have the same problem. Did you have your issue sorted? If so, would you please share the solution? ...Thanks.

kosit la-orngsri

Jun 16, 2020, 9:14:05 PM6/16/20
to General Services
ถ้ามีนํ้าใจช่วยกันแบ่งปันและแชร์ให้กันมันก็คงจะดีกว่าที่เป็นอยู่