IS ANYONE AT FEEDBURNER HELPING PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM???

cascio

Feb 3, 2009, 7:40:14 AM2/3/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
What is up with the discussion group? I realize Feedburner is a free
service but it seems like Google has dropped the ball on this. I look
back at posts and it seems the majority of them are unanswered!
People have real questions and real problems. Is anyone monitoring
this site??????

bh129

Feb 3, 2009, 2:48:59 PM2/3/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Same here, seems Google is not paying attention to this service. There
is already a problem with broken images on feedproxy.google.com feeds
which is not resolved and you can see this problem everywhere on very
popular feeds.

Helllllllllllllo, is anybody there? FeedBurner guys? if anyone has any
idea please respond. Thanks a bunch.

blogadmin-scr

Feb 3, 2009, 5:37:58 PM2/3/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services

Answer: no.

This is the only way they allow you to get "help" and is retarded.
Even the way the page is set up when upi first get here, it basically
encourages you to just click "post your question" as if anyone will
read it, and without looking first (to discover that 11,000 people
habe already asked questions with no answers.

If your lucky, 1% of the time some god-like user with secret access
will deem your problem worthy and will promiss to "pass it along" to
the "team" who do nothing but sit in their ivory tower thinking they
make cute and fun pages, but don't know or care that things are broken
everywhere.

blogadmin-scr

Feb 3, 2009, 5:44:25 PM2/3/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services

...and another thing. Yes its a free service, but Google PURCHASED it
(from a place where it mostly worked, by the way). Why the hell did
they do that? Just to prove that they have gotten cocky and too big
to do anything right anymore?

What happened to the image of Google as a place that provided neat and
cool features, either cheap or free, and always simple and useful.
They have lost their ever-loving minds if they think they can just
keep aquiring or buiding half-baked stuff and not fixing or supporting
it. It's become a box of chocolates -- you never know what you're
gonna get, and sometimes it's just rotten.

KathyBlog07

Feb 3, 2009, 7:31:06 PM2/3/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Well said. I propose we just keep reporting our problems and maybe
someone will throw us a bone. I don't know how to get out of this mess
other than repeating how serious our problems are. There are a number
of reports of URI already in use errors posted here, yet we're getting
very little feedback and I have the sense that there really isn't a
team working on it, but rather some poor soul who's been given the
chore of checking in when they have time and nothing more. I'm so
anxious about my feeds being fixed.

Please, Google. Help us out here. At least let us know someone's on
the case. Thank you.