Feedburner Email

Joe Dorvil

Dec 2, 2022, 5:07:46 AM12/2/22
to General Services
Hey, so I'm running into a weird scenario because of another weird scenario. I did/do a podcast with 5 host and 1 of them decided to leave. Unfortunately, he was the one who setup our site and are feed. But after a rock initially departure, he decided to be cordial and we transferred control of all the feeds (we have a total of 3 different show).

Here is where my problem has arose, I'm trying to claim the podcast on Spotify, but I'm not getting the email verifications because, again the guy who left created all those and when we did the transfer we didn't think of the 2nd and 3rd show emails, because they were rarely used. We've surmised that Spotify sent the verification, it went to an email that didn't exist, and then when we recreated the email addresses they have it on like a don't send list.

So I want to know if there's a way to change the emails associated with FeedBurner, if so how?

bdwalker

Dec 2, 2022, 5:31:36 AM12/2/22
to General Services
No, we don't allow the changing of the feed email address in FeedBurner. The email would need to be updated from the original hosting platform. We can transfer feeds from one FeedBurner account to another but that won't change the email tag in the RSS feed itself.