Email Subscription Request

Anna Carillo

May 16, 2015, 11:47:11 AM5/16/15
to feedburne...@googlegroups.com
I am using feedburner subscription link on my website. We have an app that simply takes the user to our website but on iOS devices, because there is no back button, the user can't return to the website through the app after clicking on the email subscription link. This is not a problem for androids because they have a back button.

I'm trying to figure out a way fix this problem for app use on iOS devices. If I can change the message to include our website URL in the email subscription request, then I think it would work as the user could click on the url to return to the site.

Is it possible to change the message that users see when they click on a follow by email subscription link (not a form)? I can't use the subscription form because it would require javascript and, WordPress, where the site is hosted, does not allow javascript for security reasons.

Also, even if the user of an iOS device subscribes and enters their email address, the "accepted" window pops up instructing the user to verify their email address. It also gives the option to "close window" but it doesn't function in the iOS device.

If it is possible to change the message a subscriber sees in the subscription link, please tell me how. If anyone can think of another way to work around this, I welcome any ideas.

Many thanks