Trouble at the mill! - Both my podcast feeds have disappeared after transferring to a new gmail account?! Please help!

Tommy Bizzle

Oct 8, 2021, 11:19:03 AM10/8/21
to General Services
I just transferred my 2 podcast feeds to my newer gmail account and to my horror they have both now disappeared from both the old gmail account on Feedburner and the new one?!

I got this error message:
Trouble at the mill!

FeedBurner encountered some kind of error performing the task or displaying the page you requested.

If this is a case of simply having to wait for 72 hours for transfer to complete, then that's all fine, but with no way to confirm this with a support person or track the transfer progress via Feedburner, I'm in a bit of a panic!! : (

Can anyone help enlighten me on what exactly has happened??

Is there anyway to contact someone at Feedburner??

Very grateful for any help you can offer!