Help a newbie?

Lindsey AndFatMat

Feb 1, 2015, 2:15:52 PM2/1/15
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

I am just getting started with a new podcast. Everything is recorded, hosted, etc. but I am having trouble with the RSS feed.

I've been trying to submit it to both iTunes and Stitcher but both give me similar messages about it either not being a working feed (even though I verified it) or it's telling me it's having trouble downloading episodes.

For reference the feedburner link is http://feeds.feedburner.com/nooneissafe

The RSS feed is from nooneissafepodcast.tumblr.com

I'm out of ideas, I've been trying all day and working with other podcasters and none of us can figure this out.

If anyone can help please do!

Lindsey