How can I recover my Followers list?

Bruce Bethke

Sep 9, 2022, 5:12:09 PM9/9/22
to FeedBurner Help Group

I missed the shutdown notice. I've read the instructions:

I seem to have had a feed being created, e.g.,

But my subscribers report that they stopped getting mail from us a while ago. At this point I just want to recover my Subscribers and/or Followers email addresses and move over to something like mailchimp. Is that still possible?

Thanks,
Bruce Bethke, Stupefying Stories

Brian Walker

Sep 9, 2022, 5:16:51 PM9/9/22
to FeedBurner Help Group
Hi Bruce,

Bruce Bethke

Sep 9, 2022, 5:38:21 PM9/9/22
to FeedBurner Help Group
Brian,

Thank you. This seems to have done it. Your answer is much simpler than trying to follow the instructions in https://support.google.com/feedburner/answer/10391356?hl=en&ref_topic=13239. That topic is more misleading than helpful.

While this has enabled me to recover my Subscribers list, it doesn't have anything to do with my blog Followers list, does it? Any suggestions as to where I can find instructions to download that?

Thanks,
Bruce

Bruce Bethke

Sep 9, 2022, 5:55:07 PM9/9/22
to FeedBurner Help Group
Never mind, it looks like I can do that via takeout.google.com. Again, thanks!