Feedburner email subscription not working

Александр Шихов

Dec 2, 2022, 7:38:25 AM12/2/22
to FeedBurner Help Group
https://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=mercury-rosselhoz

subscription  link stopped working, giving an error:

404. That’s an error.

The requested URL was not found on this server. That’s all we know.

Screenshot_13.png

Brian Walker

Dec 2, 2022, 8:30:06 AM12/2/22
to FeedBurner Help Group

FeedBurner no longer supports email subscriptions. The functionality turndown was announced over a year ago but was officially turned down in July.
Message has been deleted

Ewout Snel

Jan 23, 2023, 8:07:01 AM (11 days ago) Jan 23
to FeedBurner Help Group
Hi Brian.
 I have twiced asked questions on the forum and recieved no reply.
I will try again.
I am fully aware that the email service has finished, but I have tried everything to retreive my subscription list, without success.
I have tried all the recommendations on the forum but still no luck. It tells that I have no subscibers but I have about 250.
I am about to restart my travels and without the list none of my regular subscibers will recieve my blogs.
Any assitance is much appreciated.
My email is ejs...@hotmail.com
Cheers
Ewout

Brian Walker

Jan 23, 2023, 11:47:55 AM (10 days ago) Jan 23
to FeedBurner Help Group
What is your FeedBurner feed?  I'll take a look but I'll need the feed associated with the account.

Ewout Snel

Jan 24, 2023, 12:46:46 PM (9 days ago) Jan 24
to FeedBurner Help Group
Hi Brian,
When I go into my account I have 2 “feeds”
Jenny & Ewout’s Adventures
Jenny and Ewout’s Motorhome Adventures
The email associated is eps...@gmail.com
The web site is www.travelbunyip.com
Let me know if you need any further information.

Cheers
Ewout
Message has been deleted

Brian Walker

Jan 26, 2023, 5:39:57 PM (7 days ago) Jan 26
to FeedBurner Help Group
I don't see any subscriptions present in the new database. All subscriptions should have been migrated over. It is possible that there was an error during the migration and your subscriptions failed to transfer. We haven't deleted any data from the old system so I'll have to see if I can look them up there. Stay tuned.

Ewout Snel

Jan 31, 2023, 2:16:32 PM (2 days ago) Jan 31
to FeedBurner Help Group
Hi Brian,
Thank you for taking a look. have you had any luck with finding the list on the old system?
Cheers Ewout

Brian Walker

Feb 2, 2023, 9:54:41 PM (12 hours ago) Feb 2
to FeedBurner Help Group
I'm still working on it. Sorry for the delay. The tools that we had to check the old database no longer exists. I have to manually check the databases and build some tooling to transfer it.  This is not my primary project so I have to find time to do this when I have some downtime, which is not frequently. I'll try to give you an update tomorrow.