Feed Won't Update For Podcast

GIN College

Sep 17, 2022, 7:02:00 PM9/17/22
to FeedBurner Help Group
I posted a podcast to my feed on my blogger site www.gincollege.blogspot.com and it's always been connected to an RSS feed but it seems that's gone away. I went into my ORIGINAL FEED (https://gincollege.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?max-results=450) field on feedburner only to copy/paste into my URL bar and it gives me a 404 error. This tells me iTunes and all other podcast providers aren't receiving my feed. I'm usually pretty good about troubleshooting things like this but I'm stumped on this one. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Brian Walker

Sep 17, 2022, 9:05:13 PM9/17/22
to FeedBurner Help Group
I just checked that feed and it is returning the feed as expected.  Your gincollege.blogspot.com/feeds seems to be redirecting to a FeedBurner feed but that feed is serving.  Are you still seeing this issue?

GIN College

Sep 17, 2022, 9:21:36 PM9/17/22
to FeedBurner Help Group
I cycled through the site feed previews, full, until jump break, short, custom, and none. Tried to clear the cache, repopulated the links, etc. This link helped me a lot. Quite satisfying when I finally figured out the root issue! https://www.shoutmeloud.com/feedburner-feeds-not-updating-fix.html