feed not updating

20somethingfinance

Oct 13, 2022, 5:52:02 PM10/13/22
to FeedBurner Help Group

Brian Walker

Oct 13, 2022, 6:31:15 PM10/13/22
to FeedBurner Help Group
Everything seems to look good on our end. The feed looks current and I don't see any logged errors.  The most recent entry is the same that is present in your source feed.

Kalra Jaiswal

Oct 14, 2022, 1:38:11 AM10/14/22
to FeedBurner Help Group

20somethingfinance

Oct 14, 2022, 10:32:49 AM10/14/22
to FeedBurner Help Group
Thanks for the response, Brian. The most recent article, published at 4:49p EST yesterday did begin showing up 8 hours later in feed readers, around midnight (which is a longer delay than I'm used to with my Feedburner feed - it's historically been instant or close to it).
However, the next 3 most recent articles (all republished articles) on 10/10, 10/3, and 9/23 respectively are still not showing at all in feed readers, even though they are showing in the Feedburner Feed. So there seems to be some sort of miscommunication there regarding republishes.
FYI, there also seems to be an issue with images showing in feed readers.

Message has been deleted