Issue 30 in feed-on-feeds: Database optimalisation

codesite...@google.com

Oct 9, 2009, 10:10:59 AM10/9/09
to feed-on-fe...@googlegroups.com

Comment #3 on issue 30 by scvinodkumar.php: Database optimalisation
http://code.google.com/p/feed-on-feeds/issues/detail?id=30

Hi shaiman..., could you please tell me how to optimize the database, i
have greater
than 7 lakhs items in the database and it takes me long time to update and
display
the items.

I am updating feeds using cron job for every 4 hour. This is my gmail ID
scvinodk...@gmail.com.

If u share your scheme, that would be great. Waiting for your reply.

http://code.google.com/hosting/settings